WELCOME TO A BETTER WAY TO BANK
Interested in switching your accounts to West Milton State Bank, but not sure how to get started? That’s why we’ve developed the WMSB Switch Kit, a step-by-step checklist to help make your transition quick and easy. If we can be of any assistance Contact Us. Thank you for choosing West Milton State Bank. We value and appreciate your business!
Step 1: Stop using your old account, start banking with WMSB!
- Explore our checking solutions.
Step 2: Switch your direct deposit.
Step 3: Redirect your automatic payments.
- Print out and complete an Automatic Payment Change Form (PDF) for each automatic payment you have set up (such as your utilities, monthly car loan or mortgage payments).
Step 4: Close your old bank account.
- Ensure that all checks and transactions have cleared before you close the account.
- Print out and complete the Account Closing Form (PDF).
- Once you close your account at the other institution, remember to shred or destroy any old checks and cards for security purposes.
View our Checklist Form (PDF) to gather all information needed for making the switch in one place.
NOTE: If you would like to view all four forms at once, including the checklist, view this PDF.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.