Our mission is to help our family, friends, and neighbors succeed.
Susquehanna Community Financial Inc. (SQCF)
Susquehanna Community Financial, Inc. is a financial services holding company for Susquehanna Financial Investment Corporation and West Milton State Bank. Headquartered in West Milton, Pennsylvania, the company is focused on delivering personalized, relationship-based banking to its customers. West Milton State Bank has finished as one of the Top 5 Pennsylvania Financial Institutions, out of 186, over the last 5 years according to a leading industry Bank performance report of 8 different criteria by Financial Management Consulting Group, in addition to being named as one of the Top 40 Community Banks (ranked by 3-year average return on equity) by American Banker in its May 2017 issue and Business of the Year (2011) by Central Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce. West Milton State Bank has 6 full service branches, conveniently located in Union, Northumberland and Snyder counties to serve consumers and businesses, small and large. West Milton State Bank is an FDIC-insured institution and funds deposited in the bank are insured up to the FDIC’s insurance limit.
Quarterly Earnings, Bank Ranking Press Releases, and Annual Reports:
First Quarter Earnings
Susquehanna Community Financial, Inc. announced unaudited, consolidated financial results for the end of the first quarter of 2017.
• Susquehanna Community Financial, Inc. declared its first quarter dividend in the amount of $0.12 per share.
• As of March 31, 2017, total assets were approximately $404,231,000 as compared to $394,119,000 (audited) as of December 31, 2016.
• Net loans outstanding were approximately $216,233,000.
• Total deposits ended the first quarter at approximately $342,619,000.
• Net income was approximately $1,211,000, a 3.24% increase from the first three months of 2016 at $1,173,000.
• Earnings per share were approximately $.41 for the first quarter of 2017 and $.40 for 2016, respectively.
Fourth Quarter Earnings
Susquehanna Community Financial, Inc. announced unaudited, consolidated financial results for the end of the fourth quarter of 2016.
• Susquehanna Community Financial, Inc. declared its fourth quarter dividend in the amount of $0.325 per share. This represents a 7% increase over the fourth quarter 2015 dividend of $.305 per share.
• As of December 31, 2016, total assets rose to approximately $394,119,000 as compared to $369,088,000 (audited) as of December 31, 2015.
• Net loans surged to approximately $209,268,000.
• Total deposits ended the year strong at approximately $332,634,000.
• Year-to-date 2016 earnings remain strong at approximately $4,461,000, about the same as 2015 earnings at $4,412,000 (audited).
• Earnings per share were approximately $1.51 for 2016 and $1.41 (audited) for 2015.
Susquehanna Community Financial, Inc.
David Runk, President & CEO, announced that West Milton Bancorp, Inc., the parent holding company for West Milton State Bank, had changed its corporate name from West Milton Bancorp, Inc. to Susquehanna Community Financial, Inc., effective as of February 24, 2016. When discussing the reason for the name change, he explained, “The name Susquehanna is highly recognizable and will reflect the growth of our 95 year history beyond the geographical boundaries of West Milton. We look forward to expanding the markets we serve and sharing the same strength, growth, and stability our current customers have appreciated since 1920.” The bank will remain West Milton State Bank for the foreseeable future.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
IS HERE TO HELP
M-W: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
TH-F: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
SAT: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm