WHY WE GIVE
We recognize the need to give back to our communities and those residing in them. We work to strengthen the communities we serve by investing in organizations and initiatives that create access to education and the economic opportunity that makes it possible.
• We look for community run programs, organizations and non-profits that better our towns and residents.
• Youth Development and Education
• Programs that create opportunities for early childhood and K-12 youth that fulfill their educational experience, promote their well-being and inspire them to reach their full potential.
• Our contributions are made to organizations that promote stability in our neighborhoods, through assistance to low-to-moderate income individuals and families. Does your organization fit within these focus areas? Check out our eligibility guidelines to see if you are eligible to apply for support.
In our desire to be a strong partner in our communities, here are a few ways we provide support:
• Sponsorships: Through sponsorships, we provide support for community events. These strategic gifts remain focused within the guidelines outlined below and provide mutual benefit for nonprofit beneficiaries and West Milton State Bank.
• Schools: Inquiries for gifts to individual K-12 schools should be submitted directly to the West Milton State Bank office located near the school. Speak with the Community Office Manager.
For all community support, West Milton State Bank will:
• Make gifts to qualified, tax-exempt nonprofit organizations for work done in communities where bank associates have a presence
• Place the highest priority on those applications that support our funding focus areas and goals
• Support programs and projects that are clearly described
• Make gifts in the general range of $500 to $5,000
• Smaller gifts should go through nearest Community Office Manager
West Milton State Bank is less likely to:
• Make gift for general purpose or operating support.
• Make multi-year commitments.
• Make gifts over $5,000
• Make gifts directly or indirectly to governmental organizations.
Additional Opportunities: Volunteers
• West Milton State Bank employees are out in the community volunteering for a variety of projects.
• Employees can earn paid time off based upon the number of volunteer hours to community based programs.
• We believe our strongest partnerships often begin with volunteerism and grow to include financial support.
Still think you’re a good fit? Contact us today!
West Milton State Bank respects and values diversity. Organizations seeking financial support from West Milton State Bank are asked to verify that their programs and services are offered without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, regulation, or ordinance.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
IS HERE TO HELPCALL: 570-568-6851
M-W: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
TH-F: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
SAT: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm