Welcome to a New Way to Pay
Apple Pay™/Android Pay/Samsung Pay will change the way you pay with your WMSB debit or credit card. Just tap to pay.
Benefits of paying with your Mobile Wallet
- Easy to Enroll: Add your debit or credit card in a few quick steps
- Tap to use: Once it’s setup, just hold your device near a reader
- Available at over 100,000 locations and counting
- Safe and secure: Designed to safeguard your personal information from all outside parties
A secure way to pay: Rest easy. Apple Pay™ transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
It’s a snap to get started!
- 1. Make sure your iPhone®, iPad Air or iPad mini has the latest version of iOS 8
- 2. Add your West Milton State Bank debit or credit card to Apple Pay™…it’s easy.
- On iPhone® just open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On Apple WatchTM, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone® and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.”
- If you have multiple cards in Apple Pay, make your WMSB the default by following these simple steps: Go to Settings on your device, select Wallet & Apple Pay, tap Default card, choose your WMSB Visa debit card. Apple Pay is simple to use and secure because your card details are never shared when you use Apple Pay.
3. To complete the sign up process, you must verify your account by calling 1-844-646-5464 and answering a few questions to confirm your identity and ownership of the account. Within a few days you’ll receive an email or letter (if no email address is on file) informing you that your card is ready to be used in Apple Pay™. To pay, use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on TouchID.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
IDPROTECT®Identity theft can happen to anyone. It’s our top priority to help you better protect yourself, your family and your joint account holders.
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
IS HERE TO HELP
M-W: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
TH-F: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
SAT: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm